I had to bring Shelby in this morning, right at 8am. It was a rough night...and, they admitted her! So I've been there since then. Just took a break to come home, grab an overnight bag and go back. Tom's there now and my mom is here while we do the swap! Shelby's doing better, just needed fluids big time and some more antibiotics...stuff like that. She is feeling a little icky again, but I just think it's that whole night thing that happens to kids when they're sick. They always seem worse at night. So, I'll post tomorrow when we get home and let you know how it went!
Shelby Capri Bergman 6 lbs. 5 oz. , 19.5 inches long May 30th, 2008 10:52 pm I just want you all to know that everything went picture perfect. She's beautiful, she's healthy and she's very content. I don't have a ton of pictures yet, my mom took pictures during delivery and I took some today when we got home, but since we don't have internet at home now, it will be slow coming! I had my membranes stripped at 9:45 am on Friday. Afterwards, Tom and I went to Walmart, Applebees's, my sister's classroom to help move some stuff (I supervised... I was a little sore), and then home. I took a nap and Tom started getting ready for supper. His 4 hour long, grilled ribs...and that is how the story begins! So we keep joking that I am going to go during his first trial run with the ribs. This starts at around 3:30 pm. Then, we run out of propane and start all over a...
Comments