Skip to main content

Fallen off the face of the blog world.....sad.

Yes I know. I've fallen. Fallen from the beautiful escape of words big, small, sad, excited and mad. It's a lonely place, far away from the blog world. Lonely. But, I dredge on, hoping that someday down the lonely path of isolation from the blogging world, that it will come back to me, meet in my place of comfort, called my office. Someday. Someday the loneliness will be gone, and I will be with my friends in the blogging world again...I miss you all.

Moving on.

Things are great! I have my days where I DO actually feel lonely, but then they are swept away by the days of wonderment by watching my children grow every second of every day. They are my pride and joy, and if fills me up. I also am enjoying running my home, more efficiently than ever before. Don't get me wrong, I have my days with that also, but I thought I would dislike being a "homemaker", but I don't, not at all.

Kid Update!

Brady, 3 1/2, is in preschool (yes, that was my heart you heard breaking), and he absolutely, 100% loves it. There is no 99.999% about it for him, he loves it. One time, he came home and "played" preschool all day. At one time, he had only underwear, socks and a backpack as he was "going to preschool...". So cute!!

Halloran is Halloran! She is definitely my little firecracker, my "button pusher", but her personality is shining through all of that (from time to time) and I know what a beautiful woman she is going to be.

Shelby is 4 months now! She is still nursing great (spits up a lot though), and sleeps from 7pm to 7am!!!!!!! I love that girl! She's grinning, talking, laughing and cuddling. She does NOT like to be put down, but we are working on that. I think I am treating her a lot differently knowing that she is my last baby! Oh WELL!

Oh....I am losing a ton of hair!! I wonder if it is because I am nursing, but if you see me next time, and my head is shaved, it means I got fed up with it!! (just kidding...sort of)

Well, hope to load some pictures up the next time I get to a computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Know that I am thinking of you all!
God bless!

Comments

Soooo glad to hear! My mom said she saw you and you looked AWESOME! She said you looked so pleasant and happy! Yeah for doing what you love!
Also the hair thing; about 3-4 months after you have a baby it is totally normal (and COMMON cause it's happening to me too) to lose, what seems like, a ton of hair! WIERD! Glad to hear from you again...can't wait for photos!
Anne said…
Hey Megan, It's nice to see an update - I can't believe Shelby is sleeping 12 hours...so jealous. We are still going to First - just haven't been there yet. My brother is getting married on Saturday, so I'm not sure if we'll make it this week, but Chad and I are going to try and shoot for the 19th - I have no schedule yet what-so-ever. She's getting better with sleeping though. Talk to you soon!
Kristen said…
I am so glad to finally here from you! It sounds like you made the right choice leaving your job, although I do know you probably miss the people terribly! I am happy to hear you guys are doing well at home and I am looking forward to some photos!! :)
Anonymous said…
Megs! :) I missed "you" (well, psuedo you through the blogging world) Great to hear the update!
Ehlan said…
Hi! Glad you are back, even though it may still be a long while till you are back for good! :) Glad to hear your kids are great! Will we see you at gymnastics tomorrow? And, keep the 30th on your calendar!!
Miss said…
YEAH you are back! Even if only for a quick post. i miss you! =)

I am glad you are loving being home with your babies! Isnt it amazing?!?!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

There are two kinds of people: Part Two - The non-movers

Coffee cup in one hand, veggie/fruit smoothie in the other. No seriously, that's what I have on each side of me as I write. I'm smiling because of how funny this is, as it seems to also relate to this conundrum of a topic before us. There are two kinds of people, and there are definitely two kinds of beverages.  My caffeinated beverage on my left brings me a one sided joy that I cannot even begin to detail. I love my coffee. And I really do think it loves me back. At least for a while. As I peer out of the corner of my eye to the right, I see the greenish grainy drink to my right. Today the fennel seeds in it do not make it seem as dirty  I mean, like I just gathered them from the dirt without rinsing and sprinkled them in there kind of dirty. Maybe it was the splash of OJ I decided to add to it this morning. Now, I know that this drink loves me. It is good for many aspects of my life. Health, energy, sustenance, power. But I do not enjoy it as much. When I make my coffee

Still here...Day Two.

Well, I still miss my kids horribly. Especially this morning when I heard that Shelby was up alot during the night. She has not been up in the middle of the night in 3 weeks, and it made me feel guilty for leaving her. I felt and feel, like I should be home with them. I know the woman who is watching them, that if she hears even the slightest little peep out of the kids would go rushing in to their room. I really don't want Shelby to get used to someone picking her up in the middle of the night for little rustles and sighs. But maybe I am just anxious, and maybe it is not really that big of a deal. Maybe I should just enjoy my time with my thoughts, my books and my husband. But honestly, I am anxious because I feel like the can't live with out me (don't laugh, besides I know it's over dramatic:)), I haven't even attempted to pick up one of my books, and my husband is driving me nuts because it does not bother him one bit that we are 3 hours away from our little bund

Who did we welcome home TODAY????

Shelby Capri Bergman 6 lbs. 5 oz. , 19.5 inches long May 30th, 2008 10:52 pm I just want you all to know that everything went picture perfect. She's beautiful, she's healthy and she's very content. I don't have a ton of pictures yet, my mom took pictures during delivery and I took some today when we got home, but since we don't have internet at home now, it will be slow coming! I had my membranes stripped at 9:45 am on Friday. Afterwards, Tom and I went to Walmart, Applebees's, my sister's classroom to help move some stuff (I supervised... I was a little sore), and then home. I took a nap and Tom started getting ready for supper. His 4 hour long, grilled ribs...and that is how the story begins! So we keep joking that I am going to go during his first trial run with the ribs. This starts at around 3:30 pm. Then, we run out of propane and start all over a