Skip to main content

Pictures





My amazingly adorable, now 8 lbs. 6 oz, bundle of joy! She is doing really well. Last night she slept great and I am a new woman...for today! Hey, I'll take it when I can get it! She is soooo good! God is good! So is my family! What a gorgeous day! Blessings to all!

Comments

Ehlan said…
Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!! I'm glad you are doing well and I wish you had more blogging time too! I still want to come and visit, but it's been crazy! Soon!!!
MandyG said…
Megan,
oh my goodness, I talked to you today and you had a root canal. I didn't even know! I'm so sorry and hope it wasn't too painful!
Blessings,
Mandy
Anonymous said…
megs I love these pics...I can ALREADY see YOU in shelby - wow. Isn't that crazy how they can be so little and somehow still resemble an adult so much? love em!
Kristen said…
She is very beautiful! :)